Blah Blah Professional Stuff
I see no need to duplicate what's already in Rich Graves' LinkedIn Profile and Rich Graves' claimID.
Some people I've known, whom I've wanted to become after I grow up
Alas, a few are epitaphs. All keep on giving, and always will.
- Father John Howard, CJM: leader, counselor, father, thinker, believer. You can find him in shantytowns along the US/Mexico border and at Saint James Catholic Church in Solana Beach, California.
- I have seen Jim Warren naked. Twice.
- Jonathan Wallace: lawyer, software entrepreneur, essayist, and (following September 11, 2001) emergency medical technician philosopher
- Philip Greenspun: his Travels with Samantha (1993!) web travelogue and subsequent work inspired a very small generation of people with clue. Now in (early) retirement, Philip's current blog is always provoking, often of thought.
- Elizabeth Shriver (RIP): computer scientist, writer, cyclist, wife to Tom of the New York Legal Update blog, friend to all. Ride on.
- Brandi Chase, human be-ing
- Randin Graves, M.A., sometime musician, husband to Brandi. Currently employed at the Buku-Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre in Northeast Arnhem Land, Northern Territory, Australia.
- The Holocaust History Project: Especially Jamie, Harry Mazal OBE, Mark (RIP), Stig (RIP), Dr. Rich, Gord M.A., Yale J.D., Dr. John, Sara, and Dr. Andrew. With a nod to Ken McVay OBC, who helped us find each other. Freedom, Science, Honor, Humor, Friendship, Memory, Truth. I wish I had the mettle to keep up with them. Originally, I had the honor of meeting these individuals wearing my free-speech partisan hat.
- Deborah Lipstadt. Her courage, stamina, and dedication to the truth are an inspiration.